The Surro-Kitty® Mini allows up to 4 small baby orphans to nurse at once. Babies are able to nurse from the Surro-Kitty® Mini as they would with a natural mother. The heating pad provides continuous warmth for comfort and soothing.
The Surro-Kitty® Mini is made of machine-washable faux fur and cotton. Handmade in the United States.
Length: Approximately 38.1 cm
4 Bottles (29.5ml) with Nipples*
30cm x38cm Heating Pad
*The nipples included are not the Miracle Nipple®, however, Miracle Nipples® can be used with this unit.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 3 cm|
3 reviews for Surro-Kitty® Mini
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/wholefulpet.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 931
Zuhal Elhan –
I am a long time kitten foster and have been waiting for something like the Surro-kitty! It is a game changer. The first litter I tried it on was about 1 week old when it was introduced, and with a little help they latched on quickly. Now the are able to find it on their own and nurse like champs. I can get more sleep at night because they are much more self sufficient and it’s wonderful.
A few things to consider:
– It has to be washed rather frequently (twice per week) and I’m curious to see how the material will hold up with this type of heavy usage
– 1 kitten has a little sore on his mouth where he pushes his face up against the metal rings. If those rings can be made from rubber or coated with rubber, it would be better for the kitten.
– Consider selling replacement parts separately so that if something wears out quickly, we can just get a new part rather than replace the whole apparatus.
– It is not free standing and because I want to be able to leave it in with my kittens so they can nurse any time, I have to wedge towels between Surro-kitty and the nursing box in order to prevent it from rolling. Maybe put something heavy on the bottom to keep it in place?
– New fosters should remember to weigh their kittens daily and make sure they are latching and drinking enough. We don’t need want to assume everyone has it figured out and since we have no way of knowing how much each kitten is drinking, it’s very important to keep a close eye on their weights so that if anyone falls behind, they can be separated and hand fed.
All in all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and already ordered the 6 feeder Surrokitty that is heated so I can feed even more babies at once. Thanks for creating such a great product!
Ava Johnston –
I ordered this to be prepared for kitten season….I love this thing! Shipping times can be a bit long, but I’m in love. Will be ordering the Heartbeat for a rescue!
Sharon Mitchum –
A volunteer purchased two for our shelter. I’m very impressed with this. Very well made. One suggestion would be to add the purr feature to the Mini 🙂 It would be purrrrfect!!!